Thursday, June 26, 2008

Who Could Ask for More?

The birthday trip was great! Scott took me to the Marriott in South Park, Charlotte. It was really nice. Dinner was at an Italian Restaurant called Maggiano's where we ate Lobster and Tiramisu. It was wonderful! I woke up @ 1:30 and wondered where Scott was until I finally found him in the King sized bed. The next day was spent shopping. Believe it or not the shopping wasn't all that thrilling for me. Normally I love it, but there were just so many things to catch the eye and make you want it even though they weren't necessities. Store after store with highly priced merchandise. We were finally saved when we found a bookstore. We spent a couple of hours there, LOL! Then we went for ice cream and headed home. A couple of days spent with the man I love....who could ask for more?

4 comments:

Always Faith said...

AWWW...so glad you had a good trip with you hubby. *grin* I know what you mean about passing up the high priced stores in favor of a bookstore...that's MY kind of day, too! I'm glad your birthday trip went well...and yay for your hubby for thinking of it like that. =)

Unknown said...

Well, I personally think you would have had more fun if I had gone in Whitey's place. We all know I am way more fun than he is!

Teeheehehehehe!

Mrs. Wendy Pacheco said...

Well, I don't know when Mariano and I will get to the stage when we want a night to ourselves, maybe after 3 kids. Glad that you had a great birthday...and please explain in Burke County English what you ate.

Dawn Whitehead said...

Tiramisu is a very popular Italian dessert that has lady fingers soaked in expresso, a custard made w/cheese and sugar that is topped w/cocoa. It is noted to have lots of caffeine and I literally felt my eyes popping wide open as Scott and I shared the dessert, LOL! I have never felt a caffeine kick quite like it. I could never have eaten a whole piece.
(How's that for BC English? *wink*)