Monday, June 23, 2008

Nice Mommy

Yep.....tomorrow's the big day! My B-day! Yeh! Well, we all know it's no fun getting 'older' (although of course better than the alternative right)but I am looking forward to the little surprise trip my hubby planned for the two of us! Not my idea-all his. What can I say? He's learning, HaHaHeHe! After 14 years of marriage I would say it's about time, wouldn't you? *wink*

My kiddos are enjoying the summer.......of course! Well, except for the mandatory one hour 'quiet time' each day. There are two things that seem to be a struggle for all three of my children. 1) Being quiet & 2) being still.

All three kids love to sing which they do so very frequently and did I mention LOUDLY at home?

Then you should see us at story time before bed. Three cute cuddly WIGGLE WORMS all on one couch. Now that makes for an adventure........

Well I really must get going. I think I'll end this post by letting everyone know I gave the BB guns back to the rightful owners. Nice Mommy. Very nice Mommy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, you're back on! Yay!

Summertime should be full of playtime and fond memories! Seems like I remember cleaning house alot...what's up with that?

But, I also remember our go-cart, the motorcycle, our tree house, trips to the lake and let's not forget our annual visits to the beach. Guess cleaning house wasn't so bad after all, not when you consider all the fun stuff we did.

So...the quiet time won't kill the kids and it probably makes a world of difference for the sitter. *wink*

Always Faith said...

happy birthday early, nice mommy! *grin* hope your day is great...and I'm glad to see a post, too. =) LOVE YOU!!!! I hope you have a lovely trip!