Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Total Obsessions

Okay, I admit it. I am totally obsessed. With a song. It is sang by two Sisters and I am lovin' it. I play it all the time at home on my computer. I just downloaded it to iTunes for .99 cents (free advertising there) and I play it over and over. Repeatedly. But I have to say if I'm obsessed with something at least its a gospel song, ROFL!!!

So just to let you gals from church know-this song is a song for Kelly and me. When I ask her if she knew the song she said, "Dawn that is my most favorite song in the whole world right now." So there you go. Providence. So I told her you get Verse #1, I'll take Verse #2. Not taking "No" for an answer. Kelly is an awesome singer....I just have to make her, Ha. Now we're just arguing over who gets the harmony part in the chorus, LOL!

On a serious note-the song is an awe inspiring, deep down and personal kind of song. If you get the chance really listen to the words. And if you get the chance come hear it live.............either the McRae sisters or the Johnson sisters-your choice, LOL! (Everybody knows I'm kidding Kelly and yes you still have to sing it with me)

Another Obsession

This ones for my hubby(I couldn't resist). He (Scott/hubby/honey or whatever)has this thing about "freckles." He really likes them. Every year when the sun starts to shine after a long winter they'll start 'popping' out on me(especially on my nose)and he'll grab me and stare at them. "I just love your freckles" he says. Every year. Same true story. Thats what good things are made of. A very silly girl with freckles on her nose and a man that could love them.

Oh yeah, life is good...........God is good..........

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe we should negotiate a trade, you and me. I take your freckles and you take mine. Everyone knows I score WAY higher on that one. I have you beat by a long shot. Whitey would really be in polka dot heaven then. He could keep count all summer long, the numbers are constantly changing. Well, except on the tummy- that's stayed at a constant all these years of modesty.

Always Faith said...

ROFL!!! You guys and your freckles. Cracking me up! Can't wait to hear the song.

Amy Lizzy said...

I'm with Faith - when does this song make its debut?

KC said...

Aww! Thats so sweet that he loves your freckles! And I can't wait to hear ya'll sing. I often wish you and Sis Kelly would sing more. I really enjoy it. Love ya!!

LeAnn said...

I was just wondering. What is the song called??.. I didn't see that anywhere.. and as for the freckels.. that is just down right belly laughin, knee slapin, foot stompin funny!!!!!

Teresa said...

Hey, can you send me an email? The paper I wrote your address down on completely dissapeared, between the homeschool books, and college papers and books, I am not suprised!
Love Ya!