Friday, March 14, 2008

Final Conclusion

I have to say you guys are great! I have really enjoyed hearing your responses. We actually ended up with two BB guns. Alex's (1) and then Scott's when he was a little boy (2). And yes I hid them, but just for fun of it.

My final conclusion:
#1. Follow every safety rule.
#2. Have fun with it.

I mean if Syd can laugh and find humor in something like that, who am I to stop her? I don't have any problems letting my 'boys be boys' but what in the world am I gonna do w/Syd?

Now I'll just have to decide on a 'ransom price' to return the goods.........

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny.

Unknown said...

As for the ransom price. Make it worth your while, sister! heehee

Always Faith said...

LOL...I'm with Kel...make it HIGH!!! HAHAHA.

KC said...

Don't worry, Sydni will eventually grow out of the tomboy stage and then we'll be wondering what happened, and wishing she was still our little tomboy *grin*. At least I'll be wishing for it. I already think she's growing up WAY to fast.

LeAnn said...

You have nothing to worry about with that beautiful girl. I did grown out of it. LOL.and so will she. It's like this. When you are the only girl, you kind of have to show your brothers that you can run with the best of them. It fades with time just as it did for me. (But I can still run with the best of my brothers).HEHEHE, Have a great day!!

Amy Lizzy said...

I think its great that she gets in there and joins her brothers in the fun! I do miss my bro's who aren't so little anymore...