Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just Call Me Granny

No on second thought-don't! Sydni picked out a Cabbage Patch Doll last pm whose name is Jaylan Wilson. He is extremely cute with a patch of blond hair. And the best thing is he has an ice cream cone that he 'really licks' and then he has sprinkles on his mouth that really wash off and then come back. It's all quite adorable! Jaylan is a really good baby too. He never cries. Ya know, now that I think about it he never needs a diaper change either. He's the perfect grandson. I couldn't ask for any better, LOL!

The boys are enjoying their new things too. Alex is into baseball while Randy likes soccer. Alex got some baseballs and a bat while Randy got a soccer ball and some shinguards. I always enjoy watching them play. Alex is really serious about his game while Randy is really silly. It is hilarious! All in all I tell my boys, "Anybody can be 'good' at winning, but how many of us can be 'good' at losing?" That is the real test, wouldn't you agree?

Another test will be in the morning. Mommy has done her part and gotten all the bookbags ready. Planners are signed. Only one out of three lunchboxes made it home from school today, so it looks like cafeteria lunch tomorrow. Next on my agenda is to get their clothes ready before bed. All three have had their shower, so I am all ready. I've done all I can do. We'll see how we do in the morning. To be continued..............in the am.............goodnight for now..........









4 comments:

Amy Lizzy said...

Hope your morning goes smoothly!!! Sounds like you're prepared. ;-)

Always Faith said...

LOL Granny! oh sorry...you said don't. Never mind. HAHA. I used to LOVE cabbage patch kids. Sounds like the kids got some cool stuff...how did your morning go?

Unknown said...

Jaylen IS adorable! That tongue is hysterical! Maybe I should venture down to the basement and find my Cabbage Patch Doll. The one with long brown piggy tails. What was her name?

Hope this morning went better for you, and the kids.

Unknown said...

My best friend's son baptized my Cabbage Patch doll in the toilet. He was not quite 2 at the time. I know that doll is around this house somewhere.