Thursday, July 24, 2008


Which Road Are You On?

Last pm in church the preacher made the statement, "You are on one of two roads, you're either on your way to heaven or on your way to hell." Well Sydni looked at me and asked, "Am I going to heaven?" I smiled at the question and told her, "If you are a Christian and have Jesus in your heart you will. Do you have Jesus in your heart?" Matter of factly she told me, "Yes, but I haven't been dunked under the water." Immediately realizing she was talking about being baptised (fighting the urge to giggle at her description) I told her the Church is planning on baptising our new converts this Sunday if she wanted to as well she could. "Ok, just bring me some clothes and a towel." And the whole time I wondered if my children ever got anything out of service. Now I know, LOL! I am so thankful!! Both my boys have been baptised and now my little girl wants to be as well. So, Lord willing this Sunday our pastor and her Daddy will 'dunk her under the water.'

And as always, God is good and I am blessed..........

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww....how sweet!

Regina said...

thats is so sweet. i love you and your kids very much.

Always Faith said...

AWWW....yes, even as young as our kids are, its amazing to see them getting stuff out of services....or even just picking up on stuff....amazing. and that is so cool that Syd is wanting to do that. Love ya!