Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Power of a Good Book

Every once in awhile I have a moment where something 'Wows' me. I had one of those today. I stepped out to go get some groceries since I've been home with my sick ones. When I got home my hubby was lying on the couch reading one of my novels a friend had gotten me from the library. I was in shock! I mean that is like illegal or something, right?! Men are not allowed to get comfy with a blanket on the couch and actually spend time reading a novel when there is so much else that could be done. And the really funny thing is that he was totally addicted. He didn't want to put it down. He was really into it. Hah! I told him that was my job and I do it quite well, so he needed to find something else to spend his time on. Sheez! I not sharing my blankie!

My little ones are not up to par quite yet. Actually the youngest, my live wire, has taken a turn for the worse and has a fever again. My oldest is still not eating and is very weak (naturally). So anyway, my husband insists I go to church tomorrow morning so I can teach my class. I feel bad about him having to stay home, because he is the main piano player for our church. Although we do have others that can play in his absence. If I didn't know better I would think he is pushing for me to go so he could stay home and read. I better hide my other books.

Until next time.......

1 comment:

Always Faith said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! THAT is way too funny!!! ROFL! What book? Teehehehe....I'm cracking up here. Thats about like KC getting into my books. HAha.