Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My Life

After waiting around on pictures for my blog, I decided it was time to go ahead and start blogging again. Maybe the pictures will come soon.

As of next month I will have been a stay-at-home Mommy for 9 years. I have a 9 year old, 7 year old, and soon to be 5 year old. My 5 year old will be starting school next year. I can say my feelings over that are bittersweet. She is my baby and I will miss the time with her, but I can't imagine what it will be like to have free time 8-2:30 every day. I can honestly say I am excited. Nine years is a long time. Now I can pursue different interests. As far as I'm concerned at this point the sky is the limit.

My husband has decided the go back to college and get his associates and then his bachelors degree. It was a hard decision for him. He has done well and has 10 years experience at his profession (3-D animation), but is somewhat limited without a degree. And lets fact it raising 3 children is going to cost money. So, we'll see what happens. At first he was looking at an online college through the Arts Institute of Pittsburgh, but toward the end of his research realized how expensive that was going to be. So now we are looking at the local community college. Its the only thing that makes sense right now.

My younger sister has a 19 month old little boy and is expecting another son in February. I think I had kinda forgotten how tiring and taxing pregnancy can be. I feel sorry for her, but she is on the homeward stretch. Not much longer to go.

Well, my little ones are under the weather today. All three of them are coughing and two of them have fevers. Bummer. I feel so bad for them when they're sick. Maybe by tomorrow they will feel better.

Well, guess I'd better run for now. My hubby's car broke down on him today and I have to go pick him up. So I'll give myself a little more time to get the sick kids in the van.

See Ya Soon!

1 comment:

Always Faith said...

Yay!!! I'm glad to see you blogging again!!! Sorry the kids are sick! =( Missed you last night at choir...hope they're better today! =) Love ya!