Saturday, July 22, 2006

Wow, have I had a wild and crazy weekend. I took my kids from Sunday school to the Lazy 5 ranch on Friday. It was a very interesting adventure! We took the horse and wagon across the park and got to feed pretty much any animal close by. It was great for my kids, ages 6-8. The giraffes were right there, I mean we not only fed them but we got to pet them too. That was probably my favorite part. Then after the ride we had a picnic. The kids wolfed down their food in order to play on the playground. When I asked my 4 yr old little girl what her favorite part of the ranch was she said, 'playing on Noah's Ark.' She was refering to the large wooden boats on the playground. I guess ya never know with little ones. Well, speaking of little ones I really need to check on mine.

No comments: