Monday, July 24, 2006

I got some really incredible news last week. One of my dearest friends in the whole world found out she is pregnant. She and her husband have been married for 9 years. She just turned 30 this year. Needless to say we are all extremely joyous at this occasion.

My kids and I are having a great summer together! I mean we have been to the park, rode our bikes around the bike route, taken several trips out of state, and just had lots of fun together. We'll be going out of town this weekend to Ohio. Then that will give me one week to get ready for my part in decorating for VBS at my church. Then the following week we will be making one more trip out of town before school starts. So being busy has helped this summer fly by!

Well, my husband just got home and I haven't seen him all day! See ya later!

No comments: